BUGCO’s Termite Treatment – What We Do
BUGCO’s termite treatment is unmatched for innovation when dealing with subterranean termites, drywood termites, Formosan termites and other types of wood destroying insects such as carpenter bees, carpenter ants, and wood boring beetles. Did you know that San Antonio ranks #2 in the Nation for cities with termite infestations? Termites are common in Texas so it makes sense to have regular inspections and treatment, if necessary, from the professionals of BUGCO Pest Control.
We offer spot, partial and complete treatments for getting rid of termites at a price our competition cannot beat! We back up our treatments with up to a lifetime warranty depending upon your needs, even with spot treatments. Check out our Yelp reviews, our other feedback and reviews, and then call 210-340-2847 today!
This video by John Onofrey describes how BUGCO’s termite experts do a termite treatment.
How BUGCO Does Termite Treatment
For most subterranean termite cases, we will install a chemical barrier in the ground between the soil and the foundation. This has delivered 90-100% control even after 10 years in the soil.
Why is BUGCO the #1 choice of homeowners and real estate professionals in San Antonio and surrounding areas? Simple, we understand what is needed during the home sale and we provide low cost, highly effective termite treatments and warranties that protect both buyers and sellers.
Things to Consider for Termite Treatments
- Is the home on a solid concrete foundation (slab on grade) or is it raised and elevated above ground on a pier and beam foundation (has a crawl space under the house)? Pier and beams homes will require more time, extra care and generally more termiticide than a slab on grade home. The cost for treatment is generally more expensive.
- Is the inspection/proposal for a real estate transaction? If so an official Texas Wood Destroying Insect Report will be required.
- To determine the specific cost of any termite treatment, an on-site inspection of the property is necessary. A licensed BUGCO Texas termite technician will draw a graph of the proposed treatment area and provide the customer with a proposal. To commence with the termite treatment, the proposal must be signed by the customer authorizing BUGCO Pest Control to proceed with the treatment.
Typical treatment for subterranean termites consists of trenching around the house where there is soil and drilling concrete flatwork and adjoining concrete slabs that are not connected to the foundation. Rodding is deployed in areas of excessive roots and plantings where it’s difficult to dig a trench.
Your BUGCO termite treatment technician may propose using foam in the walls if we cannot drill certain areas such as a monolithic pour of a concrete slab to the foundation. Your technician is always ready to talk with you about the specifics of your termite treatment strategy.
Termite Warranty and Warranty Renewal Inspections
BUGCO Pest Control provides a 1-year warranty included with every termite treatment. Near the end of every year a customer may choose to renew the warranty at the nominal prevailing rate.
The customer may renew their warranty every year for the life of the structure if they choose. When the customer is due for the renewal of the warranty, BUGCO Pest Control will contact the customer and schedule a termite technician to do an inspection to determine if there is any termite activity or changes to the previous treatment.
If activity is found, we will perform another treatment at no extra charge, so long as the warranty renewal fee has been maintained. This warranty may be transferred to new homeowners or occupants if the current resident decides to move. It is the customer’s responsibility to update contact information with BUGCO Pest Control to maintain the warranty transfer.
New Strategies for Termite Elimination
BUGCO uses the most advanced and effective treatment for termite infestations available — the termiticide Termidor. (Please click the link for the Termidor brochure — Termidor Brochure).
We can also use the Trelona® ATBS® Advance® Termite Bait System to kill any termite colonies moving close to your home. Termite baiting stations are installed around your home, often in landscape beds adjacent to your home. The bait stations are placed approximately 10 to 20 feet apart. Once in place, the Trelona® Bait System works through the year to protect your home. BUGCO returns to your home once a year to inspect the stations and provide service. (Please click the link for the Trelona Termite Bait System brochure for more information — New Homeowner 2018).
Call 210-340-2847 for termite treatment by BUGCO’s Professionals!
Related Termite Information
- WDI Inspections & Why They’re Important
- WDI & Termite Inspections
- Professional Termite Control
- How We Treat Subterranean Termites
- Termite Treatment Costs with BUGCO